Razer Power Bank Intends to Provide Juice to Your Notebook When There’s No Power Outlet
The announcement of the Razer Blade refresh means that you will need something to provide it with a steady flow of juice when there’s no power source available. To target users that will require portable battery packs, the company has announced its own Razer Power Bank, which features a premium build, but knowing Razer, it will definitely cost you.
The Razer Power Bank Features Ample Ports, Including One That Will Effortlessly Be Able to Charge Your Notebook
Razer’s latest product features a 12,800mAh of total capacity neatly wrapped around in premium CNC aluminum, adding weight to the power bank but ensuring that its aesthetics and the company’s brand name look the part. There are a total of two USB ports, which can be used to charge your smartphones and/or tablets, and the company has cleverly included a Type-C USB port for the charging of your notebook. In addition, it will be able to provide current through a wide range of voltages, as specified in the details below.
However, its pricing is something that Razer has done with similar products and if there are better products out there that can charge your notebook and smartphone family at the same time, we recommend that you purchase that one. For $149.99, Razer is really pushing it with premium prices, but if you own the company’s Razer Blade or want to charge any other notebook that uses the Type-C USB interface, you might want to look into this.
Key details of the Razer Power Bank
- Battery Type: 46Wh Lithium-ion Rechargeable
- Battery capacity: 12,800mAh Portable Powerhouse
- USB Type-C Input voltage levels: 5V / 9V / 12V / 15V / 20V, 1A to 3A max.
- MicroUSB Input voltage levels: 5V, 1A to 2.4A max. (AC Adapter sold separately. Compatible with Razer Blade Stealth 45W USB-C Power Adapter)
- USB Type-C Output voltage levels: 5V 3A / 9V 3A / 12V 3A / 15V 3A / 20V 2.25A
- USB Type-A Output voltage levels: 5V 2A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A
- Razer Power Bank Charging Time: 2 hours approximate using the Razer Blade Stealth 45W Adapter (Adapter sold separately)
What’s inside the packaging?
- Razer Power Bank
- USB Type-C cable
- USB Standard-A to USB Type-C cable
- Important Product Information Guide
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter