Psychological Horror Adventure ‘The Dark Inside Me’ Gets Stunningly Frightening Gameplay Trailer
The Dark Inside Me is a next-gen point & click horror adventure game from horror movie director Akçay Karaazmak. A strictly Mature rated game featuring disturbing gore, sexual and intense violence scenes. The Dark Inside Me is described as having a dynamic scenario that changes depending on players’ decisions and approach to puzzle solving. The puzzles can be solved in multiple ways affecting the outcome of the gameplay.The team has launched the Kickstarter campaign for the game and aims to raise €35K in the next 33 days. You can view the updated latest trailer for The Dark Inside Me below.
The Dark Inside Me is a next-gen horror adventure from horror movie director Akçay Karaazmak
The Dark Inside Me Features:
- Next-gen point & click psychological horror adventure game.
- Dynamic scenario.
- Solving puzzles with different ways.
- Play like a game, feel it like a movie
- Highly detailed rendered 2D graphics and animations.
- 2.5D parallax and panning camera effects.
- 3D playable characters.
- More than one playable main character through the game play.
- Mature content including gore, sexual and disturbing scenes.
- Cinematic soundtracks depending on the mood of the scenes.
- Multiple camera angle areas and scenes.
- Many different environments; from houses, streets, shops, buildings to forests, buses, ships and much more.
- Mature content including gore, violence and sexuality.
- 1920×1080 Full Hd graphics.