Persona 5 Royal New Screens Showcase New Personas, Third Semester
A new batch of screenshots has been released today for Persona 5 Royal, showing more of the new content included in the new release.
The new screenshots, which can be found below, showcase the new Personas of Morgana, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru as well as the reworked Akechi Confidant events, the third semester, a brand new palace, new Mementos elements and more.
Persona 5 Royal is going to include, alongside the new content that has been showcased in today's new screenshots, some brand new combat mechanics which expand on Baton Touch
- Baton Touch ranks have been introduced.
- Leveling ranks increases the offensive and beneficial effects of the Baton Touch.
- Make full use of skills that cannot be inherently learned by equipping accessories that grant the use of skills.
- Characteristics have been added to each persona in Persona 5 Royal with attributes such as SP consumption for skills decreased, skill damage increased, etc.
- A new cooperative technique called “Show Time” has been introduced.
- “Show Time” is a special performance where teammates combine their strength. As their bonds deepen, they will begin to produce new techniques.
- Makoto Niijima and Haru Okumura’s “Show Time” is a cooperation skill based around female professional wrestling.
Persona 5 Royal launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 next year in North America and Europe. The game launches later this year in Japan.