Noctua Displays Prototype Coolers at Computex 2010.
Noctua displayed some prototypes of its upcoming next-generation coolers at Computex 2010 in Taiwan. The coolers were displayed at the Noctua's Computex booth and here are the specs of the coolers:
120mm U-Type Cooler
- Next Generation Single Tower Cooler.
- 7 Heat-Pipes.
- Excellent Heat Distribution throughout the cooling fins.
- Optimal Compatibility with High Ram Modules.
- Single or Dual 120mm Fan Setup.
92mm D-Type Cooler
- Compact Dual Tower design.
- 95mm Square shape for optimal compatibilty with LGA 1156.
- 4 Heat-pipes.
- 92mm fan.
120mm D-Type Cooler
- Performance level close to NH-D14 flagship cooler.
- Smaller size for improved compatibility.
- Optimal compatibility with high ram Modules in single fan mode.
- 6 Heat-pipes
- Upto 3 120mm fans.
Here are the pictures from Noctua's Computex booth:
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter