The Nix Mini Color Sensor V2 is a color sensor that measures and matches colors for those who work with colors every day. The Nix Mini is a Bluetooth sensor with two apps that makes Nix Mini more useful. The Nix Mini can easily identify any color with a simple scan, ideal for those who work with color or for those who simply want to bring it into their everyday lives. Pair the Nix Mini with the Nix Digital app to use Photoshop’s eyedropper tool in real life, or download the Nix Paints app to match to more than 100,000 paint colors and build-out projects. Trust us when we say that this tool is what design pros, photographers, and DIYers are looking for!
- Scans any surface, like painted walls, vinyl, leather, plastic, fabric, dyes, and much more
- Instantly matches scans to more than 100,000 brand name paint colors or to sRGB HEX, CMYK, and LAB colors
- Browse color matches from leading paint brands like Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Farrow and Ball, and Sherwin Williams
- Lightweight, portable, and works via Bluetooth- perfect for on-the-go color inspiration
- Blocks out all ambient light and provides its own calibrated light source for accurate readings
- Completely solid-state technology means the Nix Mini is extremely durable
- Save and organize your favorite color palettes to Nix apps for future references
- Share colors with customers, colleagues, and friends via social media or email
- Free lifetime access to the Nix Paints and Nix Digital Android and iOS apps is included
Specs for Nix Mini Color Sensor V2
- Size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Battery: Rechargeable using included micro USB cable and any standard plug
- Compatibility: iOS 8.0 or later | Android 4.4 or later
Inside The Box Of Nix Mini Color Sensor V2
- Nix Mini Color Sensor
- Micro USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Free lifetime access to Nix Paints Android and iOS apps
- Free lifetime access to the Nix Digital Android and iOS apps
The Nix Mini Color Sensor V2 is on sale for $83.95 or 15% off instead of $99. If you want to buy this amazing color sensor, check the link for further details.