Bandai Namco Announces Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Special Editions & Season Pass
Bandai Namco Games has announced the opening of pre-orders for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, announcing the same time also the Special Editions of Prince, Prince Digital and King's Edition.
- Standard Edition: Full Game and Postcards - Recommended Price $59.99
- Prince's Edition: Full Game, The Kingmakers: Behind the scenes of Ni no Kuni II in Blu-ray revealing the hidden secrets of the game design and development, Exclusive SteelBook and Season Pass case - Recommended Price 95 €
- Prince's Digital Edition: Full Game and Season Pass - Recommended Price £84.99
- King's Edition: Full Game, The Kingmakers: Behind the scenes of Ni no Kuni II in Blu-ray, The Sound of Ni no Kuni II: Vinyl version of Joe Hisaishi's soundtrack with pop-up cover, the Evolution of a King diorama figure (20cm tall rotating music box that reproduces the soundtrack), Art of Ni no Kuni II: Artbook featuring 148 pages depicting the concept art of Momose-san and Level-5, steelbook case and Season Pass - Recommended Price £139.99
- Standard Edition: Full Game - Digital Only - £49.99
- Prince'S Edition: Full Game, Season Pass - Digital only - £69.99
- King's Edition (in physical version): Full game, Vinyl + diorama music box by King Evan, 148 pages artbook, exclusive steelBook case and Season Pass - Suggested Price £129.99
Those who will make the pre-order for the game will receive a free set of 5 special swords (from the retailers involved in the initiative). The Season Pass included in the Prince's Edition and King's Edition will feature 2 additional contents and can be purchased separately at a cost of €20.00.
The title will feature many new features compared the first Ni no Kuni. That's because the developers believe in changing both setting and features when making a sequel, rather than keeping everything as is.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will be available on PlayStation 4 and PC on January 19th, 2018.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter