New FIFA 16 Trailer Details Career Mode Innovations
EA Sports have released a new video for FIFA 16, which details the career mode improvements made for the latest iteration of the hugely popular soccer franchise, based on feedback from the community.
Career Mode in FIFA 16 delivers two of community's most requested feature updates
FIFA 16, will introduce invitations of your club to three out of a possible nine tournaments, played in Asia, Europe, Latin America, or North America. These matches will offer a chance to work on the team tactics and line-ups before the start of the season, with The prizes being allocated to your transfer budget for the upcoming season.
FIFA 16 will allow managers to train their squad, increasing player attributes and boosting player development, thusly allowing greater growth and creating more value to the club.
Further improvements made on the career mode, based on feedback from the community include:
- Sign free agents outside of the transfer window.
- Scout Reports - After scouting a player reports are available to you now for an entire calendar year before expiring vs three months in FIFA 15.
- Transfer Budget -Transfer budgets are now more realistically tailored to the club you're using in Career Mode. Also, a percentage of the remaining budget from the previous season will carry over to the next. and will vary based on where your club finished in regards to season goals.
- Loans - Short loans have increased from three to six months and there is now an option to issue two-year loans.
- Friendly Subs - You will be able to issue an unlimited number of substitutions during friendly matches.
- More Realistic Transfers - While the transfer window is open, we have tuned the number of ‘high-profile’ moves by big players to better match the number of changes that typically happen in the real-world.
- Improved Player Transfer Values - We’ve addressed values of players to better match the real-world transfer market.
- And much more...
FIFA 16 launches for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC, on September 22 in North America and on September 24 in Europe.