The Red team has rolled out AMD Radeon Driver 19.10.2 which has been optimized for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds.
In addition to offering support for the above-mentioned titles, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.2 has been optimized for the Early Access of Chernobylite.
According to AMD, this new driver should improve the performance of Modern Warfare on the Radeon RX 5700 XT by up to 18% when using Ultra settings compared to driver 19.10.1.
“Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of October 24, 2019, using a test system comprising of Intel Core i9-9900K CPU (3.6GHz), 16GB DDR4-3200MHz memory, the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT graphics card and Windows 10 x64 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1, and 19.10.2. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results”, AMD writes. “Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at ultra presets (1080p) on the Radeon™RX 5700XT, with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.2 scored 125.9 FPS, while 19.10.1 scored 107 FPS showing an 18% uplift driver over driver.”
When it comes to Obsidian’s The Outer Worlds, performance can be improved by up to 8% on very high settings when using the RX 5700 XT.
We’ve included AMD’s official release notes for the new driver down below:
AMD Radeon Driver 19.10.2 Release Notes
Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare
With ultra presets on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 18% better performance playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-322
The Outer Worlds™
With very high presets on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing The Outer Worlds with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-321
Chernobylite™ Early Access
- Launching League of Legends™ may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3™ may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
The new 19.10.2 driver can be downloaded through AMD’s website right here.