Wccftech is currently expanding its Mobile team and has an open position for a new Mobile Technology Writer (Hardware). If product reviews, benchmarks, testing out different gadgets, and publishing speedy news stories is something that excites you, we are looking for you!
Here's what a regular day at Wccftech looks like:
- Searching and writing timely news stories
- Keeping up with sources to break important news
- Working on detailed product reviews and comparisons
- Keeping an eye on industry developments and exciting new projects
- Representing Wccftech at media events
You are a good candidate for "Mobile Technology Writer" position, if:
- You have extensive knowledge of current technologies, as well as a passion to trace out leaks and the latest information regarding upcoming tech
- You have experience in tech publishing
- You get a rush when talking about CPU, GPU, SoC innovations and new technologies
- If you have exemplary writing skills and are comfortable with writing tech pieces of differing length (400 to 1500 words)
- You are based in the United States (preferably San Francisco or the New York City)
- And again, you must be absolutely crazy about technology - or you'll get bored with our constant tech-talk!
- *Experience with photography and videography will be considered a plus
Excited? Send us your published work, a short bio, your experience with different phones and gadgets, and your free hours to get the ball rolling. If you have contacts in the tech industry, make sure you mention them too.
Email us at email@example.com or apply directly on our site (link).