Ubisoft has deployed a Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle patch for the Nintendo Switch which includes graphical changes, improves overall gameplay, and implements new languages.
Being deployed alongside the game’s launch, the first major title update for the turn-based tactical role-playing title weighs at 94.3MB, and is aimed to improving the game’s overall gameplay.
You’ll find the full release notes down below:
- Overall Game stability, audio, UI, and localization have been improved.
- The Skill Tree reset is now free.
- Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
- The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
- Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
- Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
- You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time.
- You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
- You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
- Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
- 2D weapons icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspects.
- Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
- At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
- Technics preview has been improved during battles.
- One scene has been added after completing the main adventure.
- One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle.
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for the Switch was officially announced by Nintendo and Ubisoft at this year’s E3 event. “Over the years, we’ve forged a great relationship with Ubisoft, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle represents the next step in that strong collaboration,” said Reggie Fils-Aime, President and COO of Nintendo of America. “The teaming of our intellectual properties is symbolic of this partnership, and we can’t wait for players to get their hands on the game.”