MacBook Pro 13-Inch With Touch Bar Now Being Sold on Apple’s Refurbished Store
With the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar finally added to Apple’s refurbished store, the entire lineup that the company announced last year has been added to this particular section. If the actual retail price of these notebooks is a bit expensive, then the refurbished store can help you gain some considerable savings.
Get $270 Worth of Savings When You Purchase the Refurbished 13-Inch MacBook Pro With Touch Bar
If you want to see what hardware is present inside the refurbished model, those details have been given below:
- Intel Core i5 processor running at 2.90GHz
- 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM running at 2,133MHz
- 256GB of PCIe-based SSD
- Intel Iris Graphics 550
Most customers will definitely be having second thoughts when it comes to purchasing a product from the refurbished category. However, in more ways than one, it should be noted that you will get Apple’s legendary customer service in return. If that is not enough, you are also getting a one-year limited warranty and a 14-day return policy if you are dissatisfied with that purchase.
With so many services you’re getting in return what could be the drawback? Well, there is one; purchase a refurbished unit from Apple’s online store and AppleCare cannot be acquired. Still, getting 12 months of warranty period ensures that Apple is incorporating top-notch build quality on these refurbished notebooks.
Best of all, the money that is saved up can be used to purchase a list of adapters and dongles that we have listed below for you so check them out when you have the time.
- Buy MacBook Pro 13-inch With Touch Bar (Dual-core i5 2.90GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage)
- Buy Elago Aluminum Charging Multi Hub
- Buy HooToo USB-C Adapter 3.1 with Type-C Charging Port, HDMI Output, Card Reader, and 3 USB 3.0 Ports
- Buy CharJenPro USB-C 3.1: HDMI 4K, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD + MicroSD Card Reader, and Type-C port
- Buy InnoLife MagicHub USB Type-C Hub
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter