Linux, an open source computer operating system, is often used for building technologies as it offers users and developers considerable room for modifications. The OS is used for many hardware platforms, for servers, gaming platforms, and much more. Today's Linux Essentials Bundle will help you become tech savvy by teaching you all thing Linux. From an introductory course for beginners to Shell Programming and using vi for coding, you will be able to get all the fundamentals of Linux OS and Linux and Unix System Administration. Head over to Wccftech Deals and get 82% discount on Linux Essentials Bundle. Following are some of the details of the 5 courses included in this e-learning bundle.
Courses included in the Linux Essentials Bundle
1- Fundamentals of Unix & Linux System Administration
Learn How to Perform One of the Most Important IT Jobs on the Market
System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you'll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
2- Learn Docker from Scratch
Produce & Test Apps More Efficiently by Learning Docker
Docker is one of the fastest-growing virtualization companies around, and is already handling the IT infrastructure of numerous companies both big and small. Docker allows quick app creation by assembling components, and allows the app access from multiple sources making it easy to produce and test. If you're a current or budding developer, you must try out this powerful open source solution for your development needs. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive training on this technology, starting with basic concepts behind the container technology and continuing with basic installation and setup procedure.
3- Linux Shell Programming for Beginners
Build Efficient Systems in a Fraction of the Time with BASH for UNIX/Linux
Bourne Again Shell (BASH) is a UNIX/Linux shell and command line interpreter that runs commands from a standard input file. Its most important feature is that it allows you to automate commands, thereby streamlining a program or create a system. After this course, you'll be able to shave hours from your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time. Before you know it, employers will be knocking down your door to hire you!
4- Linux for Absolute Beginners
Think You're Tech Savvy? You're Not If You Don't Know Linux
- Access 50 lectures and 12 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a comprehensive background on operating systems and Linux distributions
- Understand open source, software licensing and more
- Install a Linux system from scratch and learn how to work with it
- Learn the command terminal in Linux programming and start coding
- Familiarize yourself with the file management system and shells in Linux
5- Learn To Code Like a Pro With vi Editor
- Access 21 lectures and 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the core features and options of vi Editor
- Understand file operations, copy and paste operations and more
- Discover special options in vi, combining movement with editing and advance navigation to vi
- Introduce yourself to VIM and visual mode