The internet may be a great place and it may have solved a lot of our problems but it is not without problems. It is filled with trackers that are designed to take advantage of your personal information. This information can be for understanding consumers and it can be for more serious and unethical reasons. Web tracking can be very innocent at times but it is extremely important to protect ourselves from serious tracking that can cause problems for us. Internet security is extremely important and Disconnect will help you do this. It will block trackers and other malware across your device. It will also increase your browsing speed by 44% and will use 39% less bandwidth. This automatically will improve battery life of your devices.
According to the New York Times, “We researched and tested four tracker blockers and found their results varied widely. In the end, the app Disconnect became our anti-tracking tool of choice.” This app is also an Innovation Award Winner and has been featured in Tom’s Guide’s Best Ad Blockers and Privacy extensions. Disconnect you will be able to:
- Blocks tracking requests from connecting to your devices, making the internet faster and extending battery life
- Keeps your data safe from companies, cybercriminals and government entities
- VPN tech encrypts your internet connection
- Masks your location so you can access content as if you're in a different country
- Allows you to use blocked services, sites and apps
Compatibility and details
Disconnect is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows. You can purchase the product at this site and it will provide you with a lifetime of security against trackers. You can redeem your product within 30 days of purchase. Disconnect can only be used on up to 3 devices at one. It is an amazing deal so get it before it expires and stay safe.