Just Cause 4’s Next DLC Pits Rico Against Giant Demonic Insects
Just Cause 4 has revealed it’s latest DLC, and it’s different than anything the series has done before. Los Demonios launches in July and adds a supernatural twist to the usual Just Cause action, with Rico Rodriguez taking on literal demons in a neon-soaked hellscape. Here’s a trailer for the DLC.
Los Demonios is part of Just Cause 4’s "Dare Devils, Demons, and Danger" Expansion Pass. The pass includes a total of three DLC packs for $30 -- the first, Dare Devils of Destruction, released back in April. Check out a trailer for that, below.
Lost Demonios doesn’t arrive for a few more weeks, but Square Enix and developer Avalanche have just released a new Just Cause 4 update that improves lighting, adds destructible Black Hand statues, amps up enemy AI, and more. Here are your notes for the Just Cause 4 Spring Update:
- Improved Lighting in Shadow
- Made tweaks to the world lighting presets
- Improved Night-time Visibility
- More Aggressive Black Hand Vehicle Combat
- Better Air Combat Against Helicopters and Drones
- Increased Black Hand Patrols in Solís
- Increased Trains in the World
- New Black Hand Destructible Statue
- New Sky Crane and Black Hand Truck carrying Chaos Objects
- New Destructible Train Bridges
- Increased Ammo Capacity on Most Weapons
- Streamlined the Supply Drop UI
- Supply Drop pilot panel now displays loadout for each pilot
- Added an "AR" icon when AR Mode is activated
- Changed the Operations unlock description from "Pre-Requisites" to "Requirements"
- Increased LOD Distance on Blue Electrical Spark VFX
- Fixed an issue with the Frontline Mist VFX
- Added a more Explosive Destruction VFX to the Turret
- Fixed LOD on the Dirigibles
- Fixed a bug causing Overlapping Text when Continuing a Save after Starting a New Save
- On the Store Page, the Reload Function will now work after a Connected Standby
- General Bug Fixes
Just Cause 4 is available now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter