The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Gets a Great New Feature Trailer
NeocoreGames just released a new video that shows off all of the new features we that'll be making it into the combined trilogy of of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helising. The plethora of new stuff makes it a bit more than just a mere combination.
Multiplayer refinements and much more expected in Van Helsing: Final Cut.
This marks the culmination of the Van Helsing trilogy, as the name might suggest. Instead of simply mashing together the three Van Helsing games and calling it finished, NeocoreGames have added in additional content to make it that much more enticing.
If you already happen to own The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing I-III, then you'll be rewarded for your loyalty with a free copy of Final Cut, complete with all the additional content it has.
It'll be available on Steam for $44.99 on September 23rd.
Van Helsing Final Cut includes:
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe – Explore Borgovia, the land of monsters, magic and weird science.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign – Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Specialists needed! – Choose from six playable classes, each of them a specialist of the monster-hunting profession. Defeat your foes with steel and gun, master the art of weird science or take control over the forces of magic and shadows.
- Huge variety of skills – The huge and complex skill tree, unique to each class, gives you a vast range of opportunities to make good use of your chosen class.
- Action-packed adventures – Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Rage System – You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps by spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Lady Katarina – Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
- Hunter’s Lair – Build and develop your hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations and forge new items.
- Tower-defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- It’s not over… yet! – Reach level 100 and evolve further in the endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and two types of unique endgame currency.
- Scenarios – Play scenario maps with randomly generated terrains, monsters, objectives and special conditions.
- Never a dull day in Borgovia – Try the daily quests, challenges and weekly events that will give you new missions and long hours of entertainment after the campaign.
- Multiplayer – Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing in one of the cooperative or PvP multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, Touchdown, Arena or Battle Royal).
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter