How to Clear Galaxy S20 RAM and Boost Performance
At this point, we can say that the Galaxy S20 is one of the fastest devices in the market. However, even the fastest devices can some times experience slowdowns and performance hiccups. After all, if you own a device so powerful, it is safe to say that you will be loading lots of apps on it. The Galaxy S20 devices are equipped with up to 12 gigs of RAM and that too, so it should all be good. However, some times, you might need to clear the RAM and boost the performance.
Thankfully, Samsung has built the features right into the phone that allow you to do that. If you are wondering how to clear Galaxy S20 RAM and boost performance, you are at the right place. The process is extremely easy and does not require additional software.
Clear Galaxy S20 RAM and Boost Performance by Following Few Simple Steps
The good thing is that Samsung's software has significantly improved ever since it first came out. Which means that almost all the essential features that you could want are already present in your device.
In order to clear Galaxy S20 RAM and boost performance, you just have to follow these simple steps, and you would be all set. Therefore, let's not waste time and start getting into the details.
- Go to the Settings on your device.
- Scroll down to Device care.
- Once there, tap on Memory.
- Now go ahead and tap on the Clean now. This will start cleaning the RAM.
- Now go back, and tap Optimise now and that will start the performance-boosting procedure. You can alternatively turn on the performance boost if you want some more power from your device but that will be taking some hit on the battery.
Once that is done, you will notice a significant improvement in the overall performance of your device. For the best possible results, we would recommend that you follow this routine every once in two weeks. This will surely help your device remain faster and have the performance that you want.