The new Fortnite season has introduced different new game mechanics, including Chrome Splashes, weapons that can be leveled up after dealing a certain amount of damage, and Keys that let you open Vaults. You no longer have to go to a Vault with a teammate to access it, as you only need to find one or more Keys. There are several Vaults on the island, and we have marked them all on the map below.
Where to Find Vaults in Fortnite
The map highlights all available Vaults in Fortnite. The ones marked in blue require only one Key to be opened, while the ones indicated in red require two Keys and have better loot. There are 15 different Vaults, which cover almost every location on the island. In detail:
- Northwest of Logjam Junction
- North of Rare Cave
- Inside Rare Cave, on the lowest floor
- Southwest of Rare Cave
- Center of Lustrous Lagoon
- Northeast of Lustrous Lagoon
- West of Coney Crossroads
- West of Greasy Grove, near the sea
- Near the center of Titled Towers
- Southwest of Titled Towers
- Northwest of Shimmering Shrine, near the gas station
- Southeast of Herald’s Sanctum, on a little island
- West of Chonker’s Speedway
- Southeast of Chonker’s Speedway
- North of Cloudy Condos
How to Open Vaults in Fortnite
To open Vaults in Fortnite, you must have at least one Key. You will find them across the island, hidden in chests or as ground loot. Before heading to a Vault, check which ones are available on the game map and how many keys are needed to open them. Single-key Vaults have good loot, but greater rewards can be found in two-keys Vaults. Once you reach the right location, interact with the door, and you will open it. For more details about that, you can read our guide on Fortnite Keys.
On Wccftech, you can also find all the information you need to complete Week 0 Quests. And if you still haven’t checked the new Fortnite skins available with this season’s Battle Pass, you can discover them here.