Connect PS5 DualSense Controller to Android Smartphones [How To]
Mobile gaming has taken a new turn and for all the right reasons. More and more people are gaming on their phones, and while there are good controllers available that you can buy, not all of them will provide you the same experience as a PS5 DualSense. Yes, what if I tell you that you can connect the DualSense controller to Android smartphones with ease, and the best part is that it will not require anything out of the phone's ecosystem.
This means that you need to follow a few steps, and you would be good to go. Gone are the days when this option was only available for Sony smartphones, as the whole process is only going to take a few steps, and you would be done before you even know it.
Easily Connect the PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller to Android and Play Your Favourite Games
The process of pairing the PlayStation 5 DualSense controller is a lot easier than you might think, and it is not going to take a long time to get sorted, either.
Let's get started, shall we?
- Start by turning the PS5 DualSense controller on by pressing the PlayStation logo.
- Now, hold down the PS logo button and the Share button together; this will put the controller in the pairing mode.
- Once you see the lights around the touchpad pulsing in blue, it will notify you that it is searching for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and it will be turned on, and you will see the DualSense controller showing up.
- Once the DualSense controller connects to your Android smartphone, you will see that the device is connected to your phone.
That is all; all you need to do now is start up a game that supports Bluetooth controllers. Do keep in mind that if the controller fails to control, be sure that your PS5 is turned off because that might cause some issues.
It is also important to know that the DualSense controller does support several games, but not all the controller features might work.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.