HomePod Software Update Released, Fixes Restart Issue And More
Apple has seen fit to release the final build of its latest iOS 12.1.3 update along with watchOS, macOS and tvOS updates. Apart from this, Apple has also updated the software for its smart speaker. The latest build jumps up the software version to 12.1.13. So, let's dive in to see what the new HomePod software update has in store for users.
Apple Has Released HomePod Software Update With Bug Fixes And More
If you're interested in installing the latest HomePod Software Update, make sure that your iPhone is running the latest iOS 12.1.3. If so, the HomePod Software Update will be installed automatically on the smart speaker. The latest build fixes some crucial bugs in the software which were causing an issue with the smart speaker.
The HomePod Software Update fixes an issue which was causing Apple's smart speaker to restart automatically. Additionally, it also addresses an issue in which Siri stops listening to user commands. Here's the entire changelog for the update:
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
HomePod is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Mexico, China, and Hong Kong. Be sure to update your HomePod Software to the latest build to avoid potential issues.
There will be more to the story, so be sure to stay tuned in for more details on the matter. This is all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the matter? Share your views with us in the comments section below.