New Game Plus for The Witcher 3 Not Coming this Week, DX12 Support Could be in the Future
The New Game Plus feature for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, will not be available this week according to community coordinator Marcin Momot.
“It’s not happening this week guys. But still… it’s really close.”
Momot also teased some upcoming information regarding the expansion packs:
“A little bit more patience. It’s only a matter of time until we start sharing information about the expansion packs. :D”
Regarding DirectX 12 implementation for The Witcher 3, he did not deny the possibility by simply stating:
“At the moment I don’t know about it, but you never know what the future holds.”
He also reported on how players can get the Woodland Spirit’s trophy. Be warned though that his response does contain a minor spoiler:
@Qraus This is as designed. If you choose not to kill the creature, you won't get the achievement.
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) August 12, 2015
Patch 1.08 has recently became available for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You can view the list of the most important fixes patch 1.08 brings below:
- “Players can perform a roll just before landing to significantly reduce the damage caused by falling.
- We’ve added a tutorial pop-up window explaining this to make it clearer.”
- The interaction pop-up will no longer appear on lootable objects that are empty.
- Introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone’s inventory once they install the patch.
- Fixes an issue where interiors would sometimes not display properly on the minimap.
Preparatory features paving the way for the introduction of New Game + in the future.
You can view the complete changelog for Patch 1.08 here.
We will bring you any new information on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the release date for the New Game Plus Mode, as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter