Flux 6: Build Sites More Efficiently from Wherever You Are with This Top Web Design App
Ready to start building sites more efficiently? Now, you can create fully functioning websites with speed and ease on the go. Flux is an elite web design app, popular for the user-friendly design and simple tools that let you create powerful sites. Wccftech Deals is bringing a MASSIVE discount on the very latest version of Flux. This January, you can sign up for Flux 6 for just $49.99, saving you hundreds of dollars. Don't forget that all the major future features and upgrades are included in this price for your lifetime.
Head over to the Deals page and start building!
83% discount on Flux 6: Lifetime License
The latest release of the elite web design app, Flux, is here and better than ever! This user-friendly, comprehensive and reliable HTML and CSS designing tool enables you to create fully functioning websites with speed and ease. With an outstanding WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) engine, Flux allows you to code as little or as much as you want to get specific results. Don't want to code at all? That's fine, too, you can make it as simple as drag and drop. Best of all, with this lifetime license you'll get access to all minor and major Flux updates going forward so you'll always have the best software available.
- Jump on the first lifetime license ever offered for Flux!
- WYSIWYG engine lets you drag images onto a page, adjust sizes with handles, & even adjust CSS properties without coding
- Enhanced Code Editor gives you greater control so you can still use the WYSIWYG features even on code you've typed yourself
- FTP & SFTP support allows you to work directly on the server copy of your site
- Supports Responsive Design with Bootstrap or Skeleton for easy scalable solutions
Details & Requirements
- Version 6
- All updates and major upgrades included for life
- Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 or later | 8GB of RAM recommended
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter