Leaked I317UCUBMJ4 Firmware for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II
The UCUBMJ4 Android 4.3 JB for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been leaked out before the official OTA release. The update would officially be available to all Galaxy Note 2 I317 devices before the end of November. This leaked update would help the beta testers learn about the upcoming features that would be offered in Android 4.3 OTA update. This leaked build for SGH-I317 Galaxy Note 2 is not to be flashed as a stable firmware. Only testers should go ahead to check out the new features.
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II (SGH-I317)
Firmware Build: I317UCUBMJ4
Version: Android 4.3
Prerequisites to flash leaked I317UCUBMJ4 firmware for Galaxy Note 2:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 carries more than 80% of charge.
Guide to flash leaked I317UCUBMJ4 firmware for Galaxy Note 2:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- Click on PDA on Odin, locate the firmware file; check everything and hit the Start button to initiate the update process.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.