Escape from Tarkov Gets Gorgeous Screenshots Showing Environments by Day & Night
MMOFPS/TPS Escape from Tarkov has been showcased by developer Battlestate Games with a fresh batch of screenshots that you can find below.
The game, powered by Unity engine, should enter the Closed Alpha phase this month. Escape from Tarkov will be released first on PC and then possibly on PlayStation 4/Xbox One, with chances of VR support already mentioned by the development team.
Here’s a list of the main features:
- Hardcore online action RPG/Simulator in a contemporary Russian setting. In Escape from Tarkov, everything hinges on the player and their ability to adapt, survive and overcome any obstruction.
- Story-oriented game advancement with unique quest elaboration. By completing missions and tasks, players not only learn the history of the Tarkov conflict, but also increase their chances to survive and escape the hot zone.
- Next-level realism. Escape from Tarkov is a combat simulator that includes a multitude of hazardous influences. Player actions are influenced by numerous factors, from character’s injuries and physical state to environmental effects.
- Absolute freedom of actions and character control. the game employs 100% realistic ballistics, a full procedural effect system, absolute control of movement, interaction with environment, stealth actions and more. Escape from Tarkov also employs advanced system weapon handling and customization.
- Unique skills and character progress system. The character receives different types of experience depending on what they are doing. The player can improve more than 100 skills that are separated into 4 types: physical, cognitive, combat and practical.
- Individual game progress and choice of tactics. Raids on enemy bases, stealth operations, cooperative missions, trading, exploring, collecting resources, radio communications – in Tarkov, every player finds something for themselves.
- AI-controlled economy influenced by players. The character can barter useful resources, engage in auction activities or open their own business with subordinates and systems.
- Multitude of offline activities. Healing, trading, spying, weapons improvement and customization, management of loot stashes, researches, etc.