Forget Black Friday, up in Canada, Boxing Day has traditionally been the best time for deals. Due to COVID-19 in-person post-Christmas shopping probably won’t be possible for a lot of Canadians, but thankfully, EB Games/GameStop is offering a full week of Boxing Day deals both in store and online. Grab deals on the latest games, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Immortals Fenyx Rising, NHL 21, and more!
You can check out some selected EB Games Boxing Week deals below, or can check out the full flyer here. Note -- some of the below-listed deals are available now, but some won't go live until Boxing Day on December 26...
- Xbox Game Pass 3-Months - $21
- Xbox Wireless Controllers - $60
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets - $40
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - $50
- Bleeding Edge - $20
- Borderlands 3 - $10
- Doom Eternal - $26
- Forza Horizon 4 - $30
- Gears Tactics - $40
- Ghost of Tsushima - $50
- Immortals Fenyx Rising - $40
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - $60
- Mafia Definitive Edition - $30
- Marvel's Avengers - $40
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - $60
- NHL 21 - $40
- Red Dead Redemption II - $30
- Sea of Thieves - $25
- Star Wars: Squadrons - $30
- Super Mario Maker 2 - $60
- The Last of Us Part II - $40
- Watch Dogs: Legion - $40
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon - $55
As an extra bonus, EB Games will be offering 50% bonus trade-in credit on everything featured in their Boxing Week flyer. That includes some next-gen stuff like Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Demon’s Souls. Leading up to Christmas, EB Games is also offering “9 Days of Gaming” deals with a new game being on deep discount each day – today’s game is Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, which is on sale for $25.
The EB Games/GameStop Boxing Week Sale runs from December 26 until December 31. See any deals you just can’t pass up? Personally, at 50 percent off, I might take a chance on Immortals Fenyx Rising.