The Division Possible End Game Details Revealed, Players Start Streaming The Game
The Division is now very close to release, and in the past few hours players have managed to discover more on the highly anticipated shooter by Ubisoft Massive by data mining the PC version. More details have also emerged online a few hours ago, details that might reveal something interesting on what players are able to do once they have completed the game.
Reddit user ChristianRiensen has collected details on Gear Sets, Item trading, Daily and Weekly Missions, Supply Drops and more. These details are translations of the game's files, so there's the chance that some of these features might have been implemented in a different way in the final game. The list obviously includes spoilers, so avoid reading it if you want the game to be a complete surprise for you when it launches in a few hours.
- Gear set equipment can be found by completing the most challenging activities in Manhattan.
- Collecting and wearing gear sets grant powerful stat bonuses and talents.
- Gear sets of varying gear scores can be found for many playstyles. Find the set that best suits yours.
- “Tactician's Authority” – enhances electronics and support capabilities
- “Striker's Battlegear” – provide bonuses for assault capabilities
- “Sentry's Call” – enhances marksman capabilities
- “Path of the Nomad” – provides bonuses for lone wanderers
- Items dropped by enemies can be shared with other players.
- Trade items by dropping them as loot from your inventory, so players in your group can pick them up.
- You can only share items for a limited amount of time after you have acquired them.
- Items can only be shared with players who are currently in your group and who were also in your group when the item was originally dropped.
Daily and Weekly Missions
- Global and Personal Assignments are automatically obtained when you log in and can be tracked from the map via the menu called “Mission Overview”.
- Assignments are available for a limited time, after which, they will be replaced by different assignments.
- Assignments come in four different categories:
- Dark Zone
- Main Missions
- Most assignments can be completed while playing alone but some will require enlisting other agents assistance to complete.
- Dark Zone Supply Drops are a global event where the Strategic Homeland Defense agency air drops multiple supply caches to assist Division agents.
- Supply drops will occur multiple times over the course the day.
- The supply drops will contain non-contaminated gear of all types that will be ready to use without the need for extraction.
- These supply drops will be heavily sought after by other agents and enemy factions that roam the Dark Zone, so be ready for resistance.
- Compare the Gear Score of the most powerful items in the game to know which one is the best. Increase your average Gear Score to gauge your chances against high end content and display your prowess in the Dark Zone.
- Every non-vanity gear piece that can be found when your agent is level 30 has a Gear Score value. The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item.
- The overall Gear Score of your agent can be seen in your main menu next to your player level. Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent.
- Other agents’ Gear Scores are displayed next to their health bars.
- Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high end challenges. Your Average Gear Score can be found in the main menu and is visible to other players. It is the average value of all equipped gear pieces.
- Play main missions in Challenge Mode with new encounter compositions and stronger enemies to receive high end rewards.
- The challenge mode is now available in Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint, Lexington Event Center, WarrenGate Power Plant and Russian Consulate.
- You must have completed the mission once and have a Level 30 character before you can play challenge mode.
- The encounter compositions are reshuffled to offer a new challenge and the amount of enemies is balanced for 4 players.
- All enemies are now level 32 elites.
On a related note, some players have already started streaming The Division. YouTube user DWrusserlgaming has started streaming the game a few minutes ago and he's currently playing through the starting area. You can check out the stream right below.
The Division will launch tomorrow, March 8th, on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter