Get The eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School Lifetime Subscription For A 90% Discount With Wccftech Deals
Microsoft Office is a necessity in most work places and if you don’t excel at it, it may put you behind your peers a lot. However, becoming an expert requires time, patience, practice and a really good teacher. The teacher is often hard to afford so we have an alternative for you. Wccftech is offering an amazing discount on the eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School Lifetime Subscription.
eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School features
This software is used throughout the industries and it will help you a lot in many ways. The deal provides you with videos and quizzes that will help you learn and increase MS Office skills. Here are highlights of what the deal has to offer:
- Access 1,200+ Microsoft-approved bite-size lessons 24/7
- Assess your Microsoft Office skills through tests
- Use easy to follow, bite-size lessons to increase your Microsoft Office skills
- Link your Microsoft Skills Score Dashboard to your resume to show potential employers your qualifications
- Take courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Access, & Calendar
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
eLearnOffice is CPD certified. This certification is very important as it assures users that what they are investing in is indeed quality investment. After you complete the courses you also obtain a certain number of certified CPD hours. The company behind this amazing offer is IACT (International Academy of Computer Training). You must have heard about them as they are known for helping people acquire new skills that are necessary for the job market. The client list for the company is huge, including big names like GE, Intel, Facebook, Google, Dell etc.
The offer will expire pretty soon so avail it now!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter