Manipulate Data Like a Pro with “Certified Professional Data Science Python Bundle”
Get 90% discount on Certified Professional Data Science with Python Bundle and learn to manipulate data like a Pro. It is super easy to score high-paying jobs once you learn to leverage the power of Python. Head over to Wccftech Deals and sign up for "Certified Professional Data Science with Python Bundle" to start your journey to a high-paying data job.
Certified Professional Data Science with Python Bundle
Data science and analytics are essential components to business decisions at companies of all sizes. Of course, collecting, managing, and analyzing mass amounts of data takes a lot more than simply typing into a spreadsheet. In this two-course bundle, you'll learn Python, a general purpose, multi-paradigm programming language that has gained wide popularity for data science thanks to its simplicity and operability on different ecosystems.
Not only will you learn Python, but you'll learn how to manipulate data using Python, gaining an invaluable, highly lucrative skill that can set you up at high-paying data jobs in any industry.
- Access 2 comprehensive courses 24/7
- Describe each stage of the data analytics process
- Explain basic statistical concepts relevant to data analytics
- Install the Python environment & other auxiliary tools & libraries
- Review important concepts of Python programming used to implement data science
- Demonstrate the use of Python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, scikit-learn, & Matplotlib to carry out different data projects
- Employ different tools & methods to perform web scraping
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 180 days
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Compatibility: Internet required | 32- or 64-bit operating system | 1 GB RAM
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter