Get The Build Your Own GPS Tracking System With Raspberry Pi Course For A Massive 83% Discount – Offer Expires In Few Hours
Raspberry Pi isn’t an easy technology to master but with what we have to offer, you will be learning a lot. Wccftech is offering an amazing discount offer on the Build Your Own GPS Tracking System With Raspberry Pi. With this amazing course you will get familiarized with the features necessary to build a tracking system in just a few hours. The offer if going to expire in a few hours, so avail the deal right away. An offer like this doesn’t by very often.
Build Your Own GPS Tracking System With Raspberry Pi features
With the Build Your Own GPS Tracking System With Raspberry Pi course you will be able to go from beginner to advanced really soon. Everything from set to configuration and location tracking is taught in this course. Here are highlights of what the deal has in store for you:
- Access 45 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Install the latest Raspbian OS without any external monitor
- Learn how to test whether the GPS module is functioning or not
- Discuss the Linux commands needed to access GPS functionality on the terminal
- Get to know about GPS data extraction & programming using Python
- Design a dashboard & analyze GPS data in real-time from anywhere
- Note: Raspberry Pi kit not included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
The course has been designed by David Comfiny. He has been committed to creating the best e-learning experience for anyone who is passionate about learning. He strives to create high quality courses that will help students become experts in a more effective manner. With years of relevant experience, Comfiny is perfect for teaching this course.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter