Black Friday Sale: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Now Down To Just $748 For A Limited Time
Black Friday sale kicked off with a blast, offering a hefty discount on a plethora of gadgets, gaming equipment, and other consumer items. Before sure to check our website for further details on the discount. Now, your favorite laptop is now up for a massive discount of 42 percent as part of the Black Friday sale. That's right, Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro is down to just $ $748.99. If you're excited about it, let's get down to some specifications.
Get The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro At Just $748 As Part Of Black Friday Sale
Be sure to note that the discount is only available for a limited time and would revert back to its original model soon. So act fast and order away. As for specifications, The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro comes with an Intel Core-i5 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. It also features NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card for your everyday needs like editing and above moderate gaming titles.
If you're interested, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro is available at a good 42 percent discount as part of the Black Friday sale. This reduces the laptop's price to just $748.99. Use the code: GBNBXMBJ04 to avail the hefty discount.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
is a cost-effective notebook which supports fingerprint recognition. Equipped with a 15.6 inch FHD display, brings your photos and videos to life. Powered by Intel Core processor,featuring NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics, ensures high performance. 256GB huge hard disk storage brings you smooth using experience. Dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFisupported, ensures you high-speed surfing.
● Microsoft Windows 10 OS
Offers more powerful performance brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience
● Intel Core i5-8250U Quad Core 1.6GHz, up to 3.4GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power
● NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
Dual graphics supported, better and faster in playing games and watching videos
● 8GB DDR4 RAM for Advanced Multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications
● 256GB SSD Storage Capacity
Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more
● Front Camera for Photos and Face-to-face Chat
1.0MP front camera allows you to capture memorable moments or chat with friends
● HDMI Output Expands Your Viewing Options
You can connect the device to an HDTV or high-definition monitor to set up two screens side by side or just enlarge pictures
● Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network.
The battery life is great as well and the all-metal design is pretty sturdy. If you're a Windows user and want Apple's MacBook Pro-like build quality, this is the best option for you. As we have mentioned earlier, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro is available at a massive 42 percent discount which brings the price down to just $748.99. Again, use the code: GBNBXMBJ04 to avail the discount. Head over to the kink below to get it.
This is all for now, folks. Be sure to avail the discount code on time, before it expires. There will be more deals later today, so do keep a look out for them. Are you willing to get the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro for yourself? Let us know in the comments.
You might also like:
- Black Friday Sale Brings Massive Discounts On Umidigi Z2, BlackBerry Key 2, Mi Mix 2S, OnePlus 6 And More
- Black Friday Sale Goes Live: Get Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop, Mi Notebook Pro, MSI, Huawei MateBook Pro X And More At A Discount
- Robot Vacuum Cleaners Receive Massive Discount As Part Of Black Friday Sale From Ilife, Roborock And Xiaomi
- Black Friday 2018: Lowest Price Alert on Latest DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro ($979 and $1,200)
- Black Friday 2018 Brings OnePlus 6 Down to Its Lowest Price Ever! ($379.99)
- 24-Hour Flash Sale Goes Live – Top 12 Bestsellers at Rock Bottom Prices (OP6, Vacuum Cleaners, Scooters, Drones & More)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter