Black Desert Online 2nd Beta Date Revealed; Free Character Creator Out now
Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18. Players who have pre-ordered the Explorer’s or Conqueror’s package will be automatically entered in the Beta, while others can apply for access in early February.
More details about the second Closed Beta Test, including end date, improvements over the first Beta, and special events, will be revealed at a later stage.
Daum Games is also excited to reveal the standalone launch of the Black Desert Online Character Creator, the deepest customization tool of any game on the market. Let your imagination run wilder than ever before using the independent Character Creator, available today for free.
Download the Black Desert Online Character Creator here. Watch a new video showcasing the breadth of possibilities the Character Creator allows for at
Players will be able to import characters made in the Character Creator for use in both the full Black Desert Online game and the second Closed Beta Test beginning next month. Full instructions to use completed characters in Black Desert Online as well as special opportunities open to everyone who gets creative with the Character Creator can be found on the event page, accessible from the Character Creator client.
Key Features of Black Desert Online
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system - grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable - catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next-generation visuals and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre. With the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market, Black Desert Online allows for unprecedented detail in character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will enthrall both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs.
Check out our exclusive interview with the Western Producer for more information.