If you're looking to build a career in security, there's no better place to focus your efforts than penetration testing. By understanding the vulnerabilities and dangers presented by your network's structure, you'll learn how to remedy these gaps and save your company from major security breaches. Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle brings you the opportunity to fast track your tech career with the best-selling content.
With this bonus bundle, you will save over $600 and get 5.5 hours of additional premium training. Head over to Wccftech Deals for all the details of the courses that are part of this coveted Ethical Hacker bundle. The deal will last for 3 more days, after which you will have to pay the full price of $681 to get access to the highly acclaimed security training. Grab the deal now, and get the bundle for just $49!
"Become an Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle" for $49
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Technique: Get Paid to Hack Computer Networks When You Become a Certified Ethical Hacker
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners: Take Your First Step Towards an Exciting & Lucrative Career in Ethical Hacking
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks: Master Web Security by Learning the Lesser Known Methods Hackers Use to Disrupt Networks
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF: Develop the Advanced Skills You Need to Enter the Exciting (And Lucrative) World of Mobile Security
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing: Make Strides Towards a Career in the Exhilarating Field of Network Security
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking: Add a Powerful Tool to Your Ethical Hacking Repertoire by Building an Advanced Keylogger
- Linux Security and Hardening: The Practical Security Guide: Broaden Your Ethical Hacking Skills While Learning Linux-Specific System Security
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters: Prevent This Common Security Vulnerability from Wreaking Havoc on Your Web App
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester: Pinpoint Network Vulnerabilities in Order to Prevent Attacks by Hackers