Batman Arkham Knight – How to Tweak Everything to your Liking with this Handy Tool
Steam user Kaldaien has shared a small utility that enables players to tweak the ini file for Batman Arkham Knight. The file can be downloaded from here. The game must be installed before running the tweak. The tool is dependant on individual hardware so experimenting with different settings is ideal to get the best possible experience.
Warner Bros. announced that the next patch for the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight will release this August. The update is said to improve overall performance and frame-rate hitches, and will enable support of frame-rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu.
Warner Bros. reports that they will provide more details over the coming weeks. They have recently listed the key areas that they are focusing on for improving performance:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
Batman Arkham Knight is available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information as soon as it become available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter