Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Patch 1.3 Out for PS4 and Xbox One, Improves Performance
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is receiving a pretty small update today that focuses on small bugs and performance issues.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate patch 1.3 weighs in at ~100MB on PS4 and Xbox One, only small changes.
Just two weeks have gone by since the last update, 1.2, was released at a more hefty 700MB’s. Thus far any fixes have been focusing on any smaller issues that were likely not as easy to spot during in-house testing. Overall, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate seems to run fairly well, with few actual game breaking bugs. Even the PC version tends to run fairly well. This game is certainly more optimized when compared to Assassin’s Creed Unity and even Black Flag.
The full patch notes:
· Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
· Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn’t be equipped right after redeeming them
· Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
· Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
· Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
· Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
· Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
· Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
· Fixed some icons issues
· Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
· Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
· Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
· Fixed an issue in the “Change of Plans” mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player’s progression
· Fixed some issues with the player’s animations
· Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
· Fixed an issue in the “Darwin kidnapping” mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
Improved performance and stability