Ubisoft is rolling out Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.5.1 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC today.
The new update weighs in at roughly 900MB on Xbox One, 300MB on PlayStation 4 and 400MB on PC. Those who own the Discovery Tour Standalone will be presented with a 6.79GB download. The patch will first become available on consoles today and will be available for PC several hours later.
The 1.5.1 patch packs numerous fixes, including PC-specific ones, for the Discovery Tour, Creator Mode, The Fate of Atlantis and the main game. We’ve included the release notes for the update down below:
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset option from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed the unintended update history section from the standalone version of Discovery Tour.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available globally now for the above-mentioned platforms. The game was released back in October of last year and is the successor to 2017's Assassin's Creed Origins.