Apple Officially Releases Its 6th iOS 10.3.3 Beta – macOS 10.12.6 Beta 6 Also Released
Apple has officially released its sixth iOS 10.3.3 Beta dedicated for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, plus its sixth macOS 10.12.6 Beta as well. If you happen to be a Beta tester, then you will definitely view this as a godsend for your testing delights.
Latest iOS 10.3.3 Beta 6 Brings New Wallpapers for iPad Lineup - Visible Changes Not Detailed Here
So far, the iOS 10.3.3 Beta 6 only includes new wallpapers and that too for the absurdly large 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Apart from that, there are no visible changes that have been detailed. Still, there may be some minor bug fixes that may be experienced by Beta testers in the future.
If you are unable to view the iOS 10.3.3 Beta 6 or the macOS 10.12.6 Beta 6 update, please note that they are only available for registered developers. If you are a registered developer, you can get both Betas through an OTA update so please double check that you have a stable internet connection and that you are well within the signal range of your Wi-Fi network.
Update to iOS 10.3.3 Beta 6
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network as well as a power outlet.
- Launch the Settings app and navigate to General > Software Update.
- As soon as Beta 6becomes available, tap on Download and Install.
Update to macOS 10.12.6 Beta 6
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network and an AC outlet if you’re using a MacBook.
- Launch the Mac App Store and then click on the Updates tab at the top.
- Let the Mac App Store refresh, and once the download shows up, click on the Update button next to it.
Apple will be working round the clock to make sure that its iPhone and Mac users receive polished versions of software updates as quickly as possible, but for the time being, regular users should prep themselves for the iOS 10.3.3 and macOS 10.12.6 update, which is looming just around the corner.
Naturally, we will keep you updated regarding more news on the iOS and macOS front so stay tuned for more in the coming days.