Anker Kicks off Pre-Black Friday 2018 Deals with Never Before Seen Discounts on Accessories
You've been waiting for these deals to arrive and Anker has delivered. The pre-Black Friday 2018 deals from Anker are now live and there are some great discounts to be had here.
Bluetooth Speakers, Lightning Cables, Projectors, Dash Cams, Wireless Chargers and More Discounted Ahead of Black Friday
With Black Friday 2018 less than a week away, companies have turned their focus towards meaningful deals that lead up to the big day. Anker is one of those companies and they are building up hype by offering some mega discounts on products that offer extreme value for money even with the price cut not applied. But since we are dealing with Anker here, you can rest assured that your wallet won't feel the weight of anything at all regardless of what time it is.
What do we have on offer today? Well, several products really. This includes Lightning cables, dash cams, high-end multimedia projectors, Bluetooth speakers and more. Let's dive into the list and see first-hand how much money the deals are going to save us.
- Motion Q Bluetooth Speaker - Was $45.99, Now just $35.97
- Roav DashCam A1 - Was $55.49, Now just $43.59 with discount code ROAVAA22
- 4-in-1 USB-C Hub - Was $35.99, Now just $25.99 with discount code ANKERC832
- Nebula Prizm Projector - Was $149.99, Now just $87.99
- Nebula Prizm II LCD Projector - Was $299.99, Now just $249.99 with discount code NEBULAL2
- PowerLine II 6-feet Lightning Cable - Was $12.99, Now just $10.19
- PowerWave 10W Stand - Was $29.99, Now just $23.79
- Eufy SpaceView Baby Monitor - Was $179.99, Now just $129.99 with discount code EUFYNNMM
Remember one thing, these deals are from Anker which means that there is a lot more to come as time passes by. Therefore keep an eye out for more deals as they go live in the coming days. In the meantime, you can have a glance at the following deals and wait for more stuff to arrive too. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated as ever.
Do check out the following deals as well: