AMD’s New Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 Driver is Optimized for Gears 5 Beta
AMD has released its new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 driver which offers optimizations for the Gears 5 Beta.
The Coalition’s Gears 5 multiplayer beta kicks off later this week, and AMD’s latest Radeon driver is optimized for this limited-time beta. In addition, Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 also resolves the blurry textures in Star Wars Battlefront 2 when using DX11, fixes texture corruption in some enemies in DOOM and addresses the Radeon Overlay flickers in DirectX 9 applications or games when Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled.
We’ve included the official release notes for the new 19.7.2 driver down below:
- GEARS 5™ BETA
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- Textures in Star Wars® Battlefront II may appear pixelated or blurry when using DirectX®11 API.
- With Radeon Image Sharpening enabled, Radeon Overlay may flicker in DirectX®9 applications or games.
- Valve Index headset may experience flicker for approximately 30 seconds when launching SteamVR on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Auto Tuning controls in Radeon WattMan may fail to apply to per game profiles when global Radeon WattMan changes are made.
- Some enemies may experience yellow texture/color corruption in DOOM™.
- Auto Tuning features in Radeon WattMan may show max values instead of increased values when the Auto Tuning results screen is shown.
- Radeon WattMan memory clock gauge may fail to update when memory clock changes have been made.
- AMD Display Drivers may fail to uninstall when using express uninstall on Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 Driver can be downloaded through AMD’s official website right here.