Amazon Kindle for Mac.
Amazon has released a beta version of Kindle for Macs for reading kindle books available in over 100 countries. Kindle for Macs supports synchronization between Whispersync, bookmark creation, annotation viewing, and shopping for the more than 450,000 books in the Kindle Store. With Kindle for Macs readers now use features like
- Purchase, download, and read hundreds of thousands of books available in the Kindle Store
- Access their library of previously purchased Kindle books stored on Amazon's servers for free
- Choose from 10 different font sizes and adjust words per line
- Add and automatically synchronize bookmarks and last page read
- View notes and highlights marked on Kindle, Kindle DX, and Kindle for iPhone
- Read books in full color including children's books, cookbooks, travel books and textbooks
According to Jay Marine director, Amazon Kindle
"Kindle for Mac is the perfect companion application for customers who own a Kindle or Kindle DX. For those customers around the world who don't yet have a Kindle, Kindle for Mac is a great way to instantly access and read the most popular new releases as well as their old favorites."
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter