Update: Woot has officially sold out of Xbox Series S stock. Hopefully, those on the hunt for one managed to get a deal!
Original Story: Microsoft is pushing the Xbox Series S hard this Black Friday, slashing their less-powerful next-gen console to only $250 at all retailers. But you can actually get the system even cheaper, as online retailer Woot is offering the Xbox Series S for only $220 for a limited time.
For those unfamiliar, Woot is a retail site that offers various limited-time deals. The site is owned by Amazon, and you can easily log in with your regular Amazon account, so everything is on the up and up.
Considering grabbing an Xbox Series S? Here are the console’s key features.
Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever.
Go all-digital with the disc-free gaming of Xbox Series S. Get started with an instant library of 100+ high-quality games, including all-new Xbox Game Studios titles like Halo Infinite the day they release, when you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Experience next-gen speed and performance at a great price.
- Hours of entertainment in the smallest Xbox ever.
- Enjoy digital games from four generations of Xbox with hundreds of optimized titles that look and play better than ever.
- Games look and feel better with game play up to 120fps and 3D Spatial Sound.
- Access and stream your favorite entertainment in 4K through apps like Netflix, Disney+, Amazon, and more.
- First Xbox console ever to contain Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic.
- Add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately) to play new games on day one. Plus, enjoy hundreds of high-quality games like Minecraft, Forza Horizon 5, and Halo Infinite with friends on console, PC, and cloud.
Woot is also offering $30 off on the Nintendo Switch OLED. Not quite as good as the XSS offer, but you almost never see Nintendo consoles on sale, so it’s something.
Is anybody planning to welcome an Xbox Series S into their home for the holidays?