Titan Quest Confirmed For PlayStation 4, Xbox One And Nintendo Switch; Launches Next Year
The classic action role-playing game Titan Quest is heading to consoles next year, publisher THQ Nordic confirmed today.
The classic game, which has been recently re-released again on PC as Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, will launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 20th for the price of $29.99 / €29.99 / £26.99. The Switch version will be released on a yet to be confirmed date. All versions of the game will also include the Immortal Throne expansion.
If you have never heard of the game, you can check out an overview provided by the publisher below.
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence.
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion.
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay.
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad.
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience.
English – Game Audio & Game Text
French – Game Audio & Game Text
German- Game Audio & Game Text
Russian – Game Audio & Game Text
Italian – Game Text Only
Polish – Game Text Only
Spanish – Game Text Only
Chinese (Simplified) – Game Text Only
Korean – Game Text Only
Japanese – Game Text Only