Silicon Power Armor A80 USB 3.0 Portable HDD.
Silicon Power has released what might be the first USB 3.0 portable hard disk drive. The Armor A80 is durable; it has survived countless drop tests and its very water resistant; the hard drive can be submerged in water up to a meter deep and not suffer damage for at least half an hour.
The USB 3.0 connectivity allows for up to 5Gbps of data transfer some other great features include an LED light to show drive activity and an integrated USB cable that tucks into the side of the drive chassis.
Here is a complete list of features and specifications:
* USB 3.0 Super Speed (High transferring rate up to 5 Gbps/sec)
* Meet the water resistant standard "IEC 529 IPX7"
* Meet the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F 516.5 procedure IV (transit drop test) with advanced two-stage anti-shock technology
* Anti-pressure and anti-dust function
* Cable carry design
* LED indicates power on and data access
* SP Widget free download software features seven main functions to maximize your SP Portable Hard Drive
* Dimensions: 139 x 96 x 18 mm
* Weight: 270g
* Standard Compliance：USB 3.0 / 2.0
* Data Transfer Rates: Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode) ; Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
* Power Supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
* Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, Mac 10.3.X above, Linux 2.6.X above
* Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
* Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
* Capacity: 640GB, 500GB, 320GB
* Color: Blue
* Three-year warranty