Razer Raptor Is the Company’s First Gaming Monitor – 27″ WQHD@144Hz, HDR and FreeSync Support
The Razer Raptor is the company's first gaming monitor. Announced a few hours ago at CES 2019, it's a 27-inch IPS display with WQHD (1440p) resolution, up to 144Hz refresh rate, support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) and AMD FreeSync.
Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan said:
Razer has worked alongside partners in the past to bring the Razer experience to monitors, but the full potential was never fully realized. We have decided to tackle this space on our own and are very excited to expand our presence to include desktop displays.
Being a Razer product, the Razer Raptor features built-in Chroma-powered LED strips that illuminate the base of the display and can be tweaked via Razer Synapse to synchronize with other Razer Chroma hardware, in case you've got any.
It's also designed for easy cable management in mind, allowing users to hide the cables effortlessly for a tidied up desk. The Razer Raptor is planned to be available later this year in the United States and Canada via Razer.com and will be priced $699.99.
- Screen Size: 27 in.
- Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440p)
- Panel Type: IPS
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Response Rate: 4 ms with Overdrive, 1 ms with Motion Blur reduction, 7 ms typical
- Gaming Modes: FPS / Racing / MMO Mode / Streaming
- Viewing Angle: 178 Degrees (H/V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: up to 420 Nits
- Color Gamut: 95% DCI-P3
- HDR: Yes
- Height Adjustable Stand: Yes, w/ 90-degree tilt for easy port access
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x USB-C (supports DP1.4), 2 x USB 3.0 Pass Throughs
- Included Cables: 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Display Port, 1 x USB-C (also supports DP and Power Delivery), 1 x 2 USB-A 3.1
- Dimensions w/ Stand: 24.15″ (613.4 mm) W x 15.29 in. 19.23 in. (388.4 mm – 488.4 mm) H x 7.46 in. (189.4 mm) D
- Weight w/ Stand: 25.4 lbs. (11.5 kg)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter