Pillars of Eternity Switch Patch 2.55.09 Released; Resolves Most of the Major Bugs and Improves Stability
Publisher Versus Evil has just released Pillars of Eternity Switch Patch 2.55.09 which addresses most of the commonly reported bugs and improves the game’s stability on the Switch.
Released for Nintendo’s hybrid platform last month, the RPG suffered from quite a few bugs and stability issues on the Switch. This brand-new patch should fix most of these problems. Some of the reported issues are still present, including the grey screen bug, but the publisher has promised that it’s working hard to resolve the remaining bugs.
“Patch 2.55.09 is now live for Pillars of Eternity on Switch”, the publisher wrote on Twitter. “This fixes many of the most common bugs we've encountered, but don’t worry; we're hard at work fixing those that weren’t included in this one .”
We’ve included the official release notes for this new patch down below:
Pillars of Eternity Switch Patch 2.55.09 Release Notes
- Hotfix for scrambled combat log has been applied. If issue occurs, it only lasts for a second.
- Stability is improved. Crashes have significantly lower occurrences.
- Ranged Weapons/Effects now work as intended
- We added a feature for saving camera zoom
- Scrolling combat log is resolved
- Items properties now apply to character stats
- Island Aumaua Race now gets their additional weapon slot in inventory
Pillars of Eternity is available now for the Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.