Nintendo Switch Exclusive ARMS Gets 5.0 Update, Introduces New Fighter And More
ARMS is one of the most interesting Nintendo Switch exclusive released in the console's first year, and things are made better by the excellent post-launch support the development team is delivering. Today, another major update has been released, introducing a new character as well as other new features.
The major new feature of the ARMS 5.0 update is the introduction of Dr. Coyle, who can be encountered through Grand Priz on LV6 or higher. A new stage and new arms have also been added. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
ARMS is now out in all regions exclusively on Nintendo Switch. You can learn more about the Nintendo Switch exclusive by checking out our review.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter