No Man’s Sky 1.13 PC Update Improves Space Battles, Fixes Several Issues
Ever since the release of the Foundation Update last month, Hello Games has been more active than ever in patching their controversial space exploration game No Man's Sky. A new update has been made available on PC recently, improving some aspects of the game while also introducing a variety of tweaks and fixes.
The No Man's Sky 1.13 update, which is now available for the PC version of the game, improves space battles, with bigger battles happening more frequently, and introduces several tweaks that should make the experience smoother and more enjoyable. You can catch the full patch notes below.
- Fixed a bug that would make the player character small.
- Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
- Fixed the instantaneous death loop that could occur in survival mode if you saved with 1 health and no hazard protection. You will still be on the verge of death when you load in, but it won’t happen instantaneously.
- Fix for steam controller not being able to warp.
- Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
- Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
- Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
- Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
- Various audio tweaks and fixes:
– Added ladder climbing sounds.
– Fixed base building prop sounds not playing when placed inside a Freighter.
– Added sound effect for calling Freighters.
– Added sound effect when using communication stations.
– Fixed an issue which could affect ambient sound in Freighters.
– Changed the sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter.
- Fixed some rare crashes.
No Man's Sky is now available on PlayStation 4 and PC in all regions.