Just yesterday, we were talking about how some of the deals going on over at the Microsoft Store are better than even the holiday offers. The company is back with a promo bringing the price of its Surface Pro 7 down to just $549.99 - the lowest we have seen on this amazing 2-in-1.
If you have been wanting to treat yourself to a solid new device, now is a good time to do that on budget. The Core i3, 4GB, 128GB Surface Pro 7 + Signature Type Cover Bundle is now available for just $599.99.
- Head over to this link.
- Choose your Surface Pro 7:
- Platinum Core i3, 4GB, 128GB for $549.99 instead of $749.99
- Platinum, Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB for $749.99 instead of $899.99
- Platinum Core i5, 8GB, 256GB for $849.99 instead of $1,199.99
- Black Core i5, 8GB, 256GB for $849.99 instead of $1,199.99
- Choose your Signature Type Cover for $50 instead of $159.99 (Fingerprint ID one is also in the same price).
The bundle price of Surface Pro 7 128GB would be just $600 (savings of $310) and just $900 for the 256GB, 8GB, Core i5 model (savings of $460). Head over to this link for specs and product information.
While the 128GB variant makes for a great 2-in-1 for a student or even as a home workstation, if you want more storage, the 256GB variant does save you over $460 on the bundle during this promo offer.