EA Releases Patch 1.02 for FIFA 16 Bringing Goalkeepers & Overall Stability Improvements
EA Sports has released an update for FIFA 16 with general stability improvements, and addresses several requests of the community. You can view the complete changelog below.
FIFA 16 Patch 1.02:
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
FIFA 16 brings several career mode innovations, as well as improvements based on community feedback.
FIFA 16, will introduce invitations of your club to three out of a possible nine tournaments, played in Asia, Europe, Latin America, or North America. These matches will offer a chance to work on the team tactics and line-ups before the start of the season, with The prizes being allocated to your transfer budget for the upcoming season.
FIFA 16 will allow managers to train their squad, increasing player attributes and boosting player development, thusly allowing greater growth and creating more value to the club.
Further improvements made on the career mode, based on feedback from the community include:
- Sign free agents outside of the transfer window.
- Scout Reports – After scouting a player reports are available to you now for an entire calendar year before expiring vs three months in FIFA 15.
- Transfer Budget -Transfer budgets are now more realistically tailored to the club you’re using in Career Mode. Also, a percentage of the remaining budget from the previous season will carry over to the next. and will vary based on where your club finished in regards to season goals.
- Loans – Short loans have increased from three to six months and there is now an option to issue two-year loans.
- Friendly Subs – You will be able to issue an unlimited number of substitutions during friendly matches.
- More Realistic Transfers – While the transfer window is open, we have tuned the number of ‘high-profile’ moves by big players to better match the number of changes that typically happen in the real-world.
- Improved Player Transfer Values – We’ve addressed values of players to better match the real-world transfer market.
- And much more…
FIFA 16 is available for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. We will bring you any new information as soon as it becomes available.