Download: PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 for iOS & Android Released with Loads of Changes [Changelog]
PUBG Mobile has been updated to version 0.7.0 on both iOS and Android. Here are all the changes which you can expect from the game.
New PUBG Mobile Update Released with Arcade Mode – War, New Weapon, Achievements, Titles, Clans, Regions and More
As we move into the future, PUBG Mobile will see a bunch of new features and additions which are requested by players throughout the world. Today, the developers behind the game have pushed out a new updated called 0.7.0 which adds quite a lot of new stuff to the roster. And rather than just talk about it, we’ll lay down the complete changelog straight from the App Store below:
Arcade Mode – War
– A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
– Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
– Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
– Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
– Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
– Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
– Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
– Check out the regional rankings to see who’s the best.
First Person Perspective
– Now supported in custom rooms.
– Added a team channel for finding teams.
– Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
– Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
– Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
– Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
– Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
– Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
– All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
– Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
– Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
– Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
– Players can see friends recommended by the system.
– Added more ways to share.
– Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
– Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
– Added weapon information to spectator mode.
– Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
– Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
As you can see, there are a ton of improvements in this release and we really don’t have to say that you should download the game right away – It’s pretty understood at this point. So, just tap on the links below if you have the game already installed and then hit the Update button if you haven’t downloaded 0.7.0 just yet. In case you don’t know, PUBG Mobile is absolutely free to download and play.