Certifications can help you get ahead in your career very quickly. If you are in IT and looking for ways to ace the CompTIA certifications, then we have the perfect course material for you right here. Wccftech is offering a limited-time discount offer on the CompTIA A+ (220 – 1001/220-1002) for a few days. Get the offer right away and learn about networking, hardware, security, and much more.
CompTIA A+ (220-1001/220-1002) Features
This course contains over 103 hours of content, and you will follow it very easily. With this material, you will be able to clear the certification in no time at all. Here are highlights of what the CompTIA A+ (220 – 1001/220-1002) has in store for you:
- Access 144 lectures & 103.2 hours of content 24/7
- Demonstrate your ability to configure device operating systems, hardware, & peripherals
- Showcase your ability to support basic IT infrastructure, including device connectivity troubleshooting & basic networking.
- Prove baseline cybersecurity skills, including data privacy, detecting & removing malicious software, and physical security.
- Validate your skills to implement basic storage, backup, & recovery
- Prove your broad understanding of concepts such as cybersecurity, privacy, IoT, Scripting, Virtualization, Cloud technologies, application of best practices, & change management.
- Gain foundational skills that build on other more advanced certifications
The course has been designed by iCollege, and they are a name trusted worldwide. This venture started in 2003, and since then, they have dedicated themselves to providing quality learning solutions to people worldwide. The company is spread across three continents. They have partnered with individuals and Fortune 500 companies in the past and have provided opportunities to excel through education and training.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- An understanding of the Windows operating system and how to operate a computer
- Know how to create directories, subdirectories, and manage files
- Able to Use a web browser and navigate the internet
- Possess an understanding of computer hardware and software components