This Cisco CCNA Training Suite Will Help You Become A Professional In Cisco Network Systems
This Cisco CCNA Training Suite includes three complete course packs that will help you clear certified exams that are too hard to clear otherwise. With the help of this training bundle you will be able to become a Cisco or IT professional. This course is what you need to set yourself apart from your peers and it makes you special. You can get the bundle at an amazing price at this site. Before you purchase let me tell you a bit about what’s included.
Cisco CCNA R/S (200-125): The Complete Course
The first course in the Cisco CCNA Training Suite is perfect for both experts and beginners and it has everything you need to pass the Cisco 200-125 certification. With the help of this course you will be able to:
- Access 271 lectures and 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections
- Learn how to configure default, static and dynamic routing
- Comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocol attributes to meet network requirements
- Prepare yourself in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations
- Secure routers through the use of Access-list and configure different types of NAT
Cisco CCNA IPv4 Course!
The second course in the Cisco CCNA Training Suite will help you become comfortable with the IPv4 protocol. It will also prepare you for networking certification, Cisco certifications and even a computer science degree exam. With the help of this course you will be able to:
- Access 37 lectures and 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn IP addressing, subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, wildcard masking and more
- Understand basic router administrative commands, configuring router interfaces and more
- Assign IP addresses to PCs and routers
- Gain an understanding of the TCP/IP properties such as gateways
Cisco CCNA CCENT / ICND1 (100-105): The Complete Course
The last course in the Cisco CCNA Training Suite will help you progress as a network administrator or IT professional.
- Access 91 lectures and 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss TCP/IP networking
- Learn the fundamentals of ethernet LANs
- Explore the fundamentals of WAN
- Discover IPv4 addressing
- Get an introduction to the CLI
- Understand how to manage a Cisco network and familiarize yourself with Cisco devices
Impressive right? So what are you waiting for? Get the bundle before the deal expires.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter